Elefant Studios is one of the leading vfx and animation companies in Switzerland. Located in the heart of Zurich, a team of currently 15 people is looking for a pipeline developer who will help us expand our pipeline to support the growing number of commercial and feature film projects.
– creating new concepts and strategies to enhance the existing pipeline and workflows
– developing new tools for asset and production management
– extending our proprietary node-based asset management tool
– developing and maintaining tools to integrate 3d and 2d packages (mainly Maya, Nuke) into the pipeline
What we’re looking for
– BSc or MSc in Computer Science preferred
– Minimum of 2+ years of experience in feature film or commercial production pipeline programming
– Maya and Nuke API knowledge required, Shotgun experience a big plus!
– In-depth knowledge of Python, C++ and SQL required, PyQt experience a plus
– Team player with very good oral and written communication skills in English or German
What we can offer
-exciting work in a company committed to strong pipeline development
-artist-owned company with good working conditions
-located in Zurich, one of the top cities in the world regarding quality of living
-relocation package to facilitate your move to Switzerland-competitive salary
This is an immediate opening, looking to start asap.
If you’re interested, please fill out our recruitment form at
We’re looking forward to hear from you!